Vind jouw baan
Deze vacature is helaas vervuld.
Je kunt er niet meer op reageren.
- 40 uur per week
- Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
Jouw nieuwe baan
As a Service Desk Engineer you can share your love for the forklift truck with others, tinker less and spend more time guiding or supporting others. Where you do this not only in the Netherlands but throughout Europe. A very diverse job where you see a lot of the world.
After the training process you are fully aware of everything that is needed to properly provide the customer with the right service. You will soon be aware of among other things like High Voltage systems, MOSFET controllers and DPF particulate filters and regeneration systems for forklift trucks and warehouse trucks. You will mainly be working from Almere to provide remote support in the field of technical information, remedy malfunctions and provide assistance with parts sales and technical training.
● Immerse yourself in the Forklift technique
● Delivery of technical information
● Provide technical support
● Supervising the mechanics in Europe
● Provide technical support for parts sales
● Perform various minor administrative tasks
Jouw nieuwe werkgever
This beautiful family business from China has since grown into a major international player in forklift trucks, with sales in more than 180 countries and regions. For example, it is one of the largest manufacturers of material handling equipment in the world. Since 2021, it has settled in the Netherlands, in Almere, where this location functions as the European service center. This will improve the quality and service of the forklifts and warehouse trucks even further.
The Forklift parts are supplied to the European dealers from this location. These dealers are technically supported by the service department and training center at the location in Almere. For sale in the Netherlands, the new trucks are prepared for sale here and delivered to dealers throughout the Netherlands.
Wat vragen we van jou?
√ You are technical or interested in vehicle technology
√ You have (V)MBO working and thinking level. Completed education is not a requirement
√ Be able to speak/write English well (working language on the work floor)
√ A customer-oriented attitude and mentality for the best result
Wat bieden we jou?
● Good working conditions. Salary commensurate with experience between 2300 - 3000 euros gross for fulltime employment
● Opportunities to follow technical training or courses
● Working for an international company with opportunities to develop yourself further
● Guidance in acquiring the knowledge about everything related to forklifts
● Full-time job with a view to a permanent contract if functioning well
De nieuwste vacatures ontvangen?
Stel de door jou gewenste job alert samen en ontvang deze in je inbox.